Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Balmoral Hotel - Memorial

 A friend the rider program invited me in for a drink at there table. (Main & Hasting)
The friend of my friend left us on the sidewalk to get to the corner store and said he'd be right back in side at the table they left to come outside to have a smoke. So as I was going through the entrance of the  
Balmoral Hotel for the very first time.
Upon hearing a person say as they where on there way out the "The Balmorial". Not being distracted by that as little as I thought about what that meant kept on in unitl Terry and I where me t at the mouth of the seating area where I can see a drink on the table a heavy set indian woman and a tall white male how came arouind the from the bar to confront me saying "I know what you are here for" and at that it made the indian woman say you meaning I was in here a month ago and that I am barred. I have never seem you guys before and fine am leaving but doing that because the slender build man thatcame closer to where I was seem like he was going to physical get aggressive if I did not get out fast enough it seem just by the way of conduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment