Monday, May 20, 2013

Domestic Disturbance

Previously
the same  officer comes to the call and made his comment saying
"He is like that because of you" meaning mother

We arrive at Maria's home in White Rock, BC and find the sliding glass door to the second door residence a jar. Shortly after I began to compute and clean up a room as I am instructed to do Maria L and I.

As a Mental Health Worker being let go from her recent employment, I met her at a Downtown Eastside Woman's Shelter-spending the night.

As we discussed or present issue we decide to continue speaking to eachother and how maybe we should spend more time together. A entrepreneurial spirit that's what would seem to make more sense to me,  in a effort to barder and collaborating for  to serve, assist in the organization of the Art and Performance.

It would be wonderful to see a community outlook-reaching billions of viewers who like to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment